Access to personal data
When subscribed to Uguru’s Newsletter, the user declare that authorize and consent the personal data shared to the company, to receive informations related to Uguru, such as news about the artists, agenda, availability of national and international artists and general information regarding the corporation.
In any way, Uguru will never ask you’ll be requested on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious belief, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as data on health and sex life, including genetic data.
The processing of personal data is carried out in strict compliance with personal data protection legislation in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Any data provided by the user to Uguru, shall be understood as obtained, processed and transmitted under strict compliance with the GDPR.
Uguru declares and guarantees that it has implemented, is endowed and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided to it in order to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and/ or access taking into account the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
If the User decides to cancel the subscription, it can be canceled by the link available on the bottom of the Newsletter.
Treatment of Personal Data
The Personal Data is treated with the legally required degree of protection to guarantee its security and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology.
The User is aware and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Uguru ll Produções accessing any personal data, undertakes to:
- Protect users’ personal data by means of legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature in order to prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, according to the state of the technology at any given time, nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- To use or apply the data exclusively for the purposes foreseen;
- Ensure that the data are used for the provision of the service, and they are obliged to the duty of confidentiality. The information should be disclosed to third parties, they should be required to keep the confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
Purpose of the Data
Personal data is obtained for the following purposes:
- (1) Inform, promote about artists and shows by the agency;
- (2) Advertising activities, Promotions and comercial prospecting accepted by the user;
- (3) Submit survey forms to which the use ris not obligated to respond.
The User may allow Uguru to process the Personal Data obtained in order to determine it’s profile and provide adequate information.
O Utilizador poderá consentir que a Uguru trate os seus Dados Pessoais com a finalidade de determinar o seu perfil e oferecer-lhe informação adequada.
Any data collected by automated or non-automated shall be transmitted, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, to the entities involved to contract the required services to the extent absolutely necessary for the accomplishment of the reservation/ service intended and for compliance with the legislation of the Countries of destiny.